Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow Me

I need more followers. Not to join a cult and drink the cool aid or anything like that. But, if my sister is the only on that is going to read this, that just seems a little sad. I wonder how I can get people reading this? Maybe I should start doing more research. I am sure I am not the only person in my situation, there must be others? I guess I will have to venture far into cyber land, or web country, or what ever you call it out there, for others like me. If I don't make it back, I want everyone to know that I was doing this for the greater good of my self and not any of you, because, lets face it, blogs are all about benefiting the person that is writing them.

1 comment:

  1. start by sharing your blog link with everyone in your email address book!

    and how rude that this blog isn't good enough for just me! lol

    ReplyDelete