Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lets get this started.

Well, I hear that blogs are all the rage. People use this as some kind of outlet and then the next thing you know, a million people are reading about you, you get a book deal, then a movie...or so the fairytale goes.

After very little research and nothing better to do, I have decided to attempt a blog. If it is anything like a dear diary entry, this should be interesting, I was never very good at keeping a diary. However, my sister was always excellent at keeping journals and stuff, I know I read them, so I guess she will be my go to gal for blogging questions.

I am a single 30-something women trying to figure out what in the hell is going on and stumbling and laughing all the way. My goal is to put myself out there, which is scary to do, and see what happens. Almost nothing will be off limits (hey, I like to have a secret or two). I think it will be fun to see what happens when you throw yourself into cyber world just to see what happens next.

I hope you can see the humor in my life just as much as I do. It seems very "Bridget Jones", but who cares, because I did love that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment